If you're interested in reading more about the media treatment of Julian Assange, please read Media Lens:
- Assange Arrest - Part 1: 'So Now He's Our Property'
- Assange Arrest – Part 2: 'A Definite Creep, A Probable Rapist'
- Incinerating Assange - The Liberal Media Go To Work
- The 7 years of lies about Assange won’t stop now
- UK media, MPs unveil latest Assange deception
- The Assange arrest is a warning from history
- Guardian ups its vilification of Julian Assange
- The Guardian’s Summary of Julian Assange’s Interview Went Viral and Was Completely False
- Guilty by innuendo: the Guardian campaign against Julian Assange that breaks all the rules
- Assange Never Met Manafort. Luke Harding and the Guardian Publish Still More Blatant MI6 Lies
- Ten Tips For Arguing Against Assange Smears
- How You Can Be Certain That The US Charge Against Assange Is Fraudulent
- The Legal Narrative Funnel That’s Being Used To Extradite Assange
To learn more about the Guardian and why you really ought to dump it, we can recommend these excellent articles:
And instead of supporting the Guardian, why not support independent media: